Personal information is information about an identifiable individual. It includes information that could be used to identify you, such as your name and contact details.
Bathurst Group will do its best to ensure any personal information it collects about you is accurate. You are responsible for promptly informing us of any change of your personal details (including your name, address, telephone, mobile or facsimile numbers and email address).
You can contact us to request access, or that corrections are made, to the personal information we hold about you.
If you have a concern or complaint, please contact us in the first instance. We will do our best to resolve it right away.
You’ll need to provide some information in writing so we can assess and respond to your complaint:
- Your details
- Your relationship to the Bathurst Group (e.g. employee, client, contractor, supplier, etc)
- What your complaint is about, including any background information or supporting documents
- How you have been affected
- What would resolve this complaint for you
If you’re unhappy with our response, you may wish to contact the Privacy Commissioner at privacy.org.nz. Note that the Privacy Commissioner may decide not to investigate your complaint until you have contacted us directly first.
How to contact us
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing to the Privacy Officer, Bathurst Resources Limited, Level 12, 1 Willeston Street, Wellington 6011
The policy is current as at 1 Dec 2020