Stores Coordinator - Rotowaro Mine
Bathurst Resources is New Zealand’s largest specialist coal company. We produce over 2.2 million tonnes of coal each year and proudly employ over 550 people.
We are looking to fill a 12 month fixed term position of
At Rotowaro mine is located 10km west of Huntly to assist in the Mobile Maintenance Workshop operation.
The Stores Coordinator will oversee the supply and management of all parts and materials for the mobile maintenance workshop.
Stores Coordinator will negotiate with suppliers to provide the most cost-effective options for the supply of parts and materials, manage and maintain the workshop store areas, ensure all are operating in a professional manner and secure.
Skills & Requirements
- Warehouse management experience or diploma in similar field.
- Experience using electronic inventory management systems, i.e. Pronto or similar.
- Safety conscious
- Methodical and precise.
- Competent with computer technology
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- A high level of energy and motivation with a desire to achieve results
- Someone who lives or is willing to relocate near Huntly.
Culture & Benefits
- Market leading pay
- An uncompromised commitment to H&S and Zero Harm
- Ability and support to progress within the business
To apply - CLICK HERE
Bathurst Resources/BT Mining is committed to maintaining the health and safety of our team. Accordingly, applicants for this role will be asked to participate in a number of pre-employment checks. You will also be required to pass an alcohol and drug screening test, complete a satisfactory medical examination, and authorise us to complete a criminal history check. We may also require you to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in New Zealand.