Maintenance and Asset Planner - Rotowaro Mine
Bathurst Resources is New Zealand’s largest specialist coal company. We produce over 2.2 million tonnes of coal each year and proudly employ over 550 people.
Our Rotowaro mine, located 10km west of Huntly and we are seeking a motivated person to be part of a growing team of professionals across our business.
We are filling the role of
The purpose of the Maintenance and Asset Planner is to develop and maintain robust maintenance plans that will minimise breakdowns whilst ensuring that budgets and target availability are rigorously managed. Co-ordinate the required resources of people, equipment, maintenance parts required to meet the requirements of all North Island Fixed Plant.
Conduct inspections where required on plant, equipment and facilities. Inform the CHPP Manager of any foreseeable issues that may arise during the operation with regards to safety, production, or timing issues.
Skills & Requirements
- Over 10 years mining industry with Fixed Plant background
- Good understanding of HSW Act 2015
- Good understanding of Mining Operation Regulations 2016, AS/NZS 4024
- Have or working towards Certificate of Competency as a Mechanical Superintendent
- Ability to understand challenges and provide superior innovative solutions
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with maintenance management systems
- Experience in preparing maintenance planning, scheduling and inventory stocks
- Proven effective HSEC management
- Experience managing staff and contractors.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Culture & Benefits
- Market leading pay
- Health and life insurance
- An uncompromised commitment to H&S and Zero Harm
- Ability and support to progress within the business
This is a residential based role. Candidates will be required to live locally or be willing to relocate.
To apply - CLICK HERE
Bathurst Resources/BT Mining is committed to maintaining the health and safety of our team. Accordingly, applicants for this role will be asked to participate in a number of pre-employment checks. You will also be required to pass an alcohol and drug screening test, complete a satisfactory medical examination, and authorise us to complete a criminal history check. We may also require you to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in New Zealand.