Stockton Mine - Inventory and Warehouse Operator
Bathurst Resources Ltd currently operates Stockton Opencast Mine which is located close to the coast on a plateau in the Buller coalfield, 35 km north of Westport. This is one of New Zealand’s largest mines with a long history of coal production and produces high value coal for export to the world’s leading steel makers.
Within the Mobile Plant department, this role provides a professional level of inventory and warehousing administration to the Stockton Mine. The roster pattern will be 7-on-7-roster (days only).
We are keen to hear from you if you have:
- Experience with warehousing and inventory administration essential
- Numerical/Stock Counting skills
- Basic level of computer skills
- Good level of fitness
- Preferably have forklift driving skills
- Tidiness and good housekeeping is a must have
- A strong Health and Safety focus
If you are interested in this position, please email a copy of your resume including a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 2 July 2021
A Pre-Employment medical including Drug and Alcohol testing is part of the recruitment process.
Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered for this position.