Rotowaro Mine - Heavy Machine Operators
Our Rotowaro mine, located 10km west of Huntly and we are seeking Heavy Machine (WTR) Operators to join our mining team in operating a range of Heavy Mining Machinery.
Bathurst Resources operate a range of Heavy Mining Equipment and Vehicles at Rotowaro including up to 400-tonne excavators, 100 & 200 tonne dump trucks, Dozers and associated ancillary equipment.
Our operation works on a set rotating shift roster. The successful applicant will be required to work rotating Dayshift / Nightshift on a 6:3 shift pattern.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience operating heavy machinery (Dozers, Excavators, Graders and Loaders)
- Exposure to Civil and/or Mining earthworks in a production environment;
- The ability to work rotating day/night shift
- Flexible approach with a willingness to perform other tasks as required.
- Current full NZ Drivers License and reliable transport to get to and from site.
- Someone who lives or is willing to relocate near Huntly, I.e. Franklin, Hamilton.
Benefits & Culture
- Market leading pay
- Health and life insurance
- Permanent position with job security
- An uncompromised commitment to H&S and Zero Harm
- Ability and support to progress within the business
If you are interested in this position please email a copy of your resume including a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note successful candidates will be subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing and a pre-employment medical.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.