Personal Assistant - Domestic Operations - Otago
Due to continued business growth, we have created a new role to support our General Manager Domestic Operations and his Leadership Team.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who can work around 30 hours per week but can be flexible for the right person. Key to this role is the ability to work autonomously (as the team are based in different locations across New Zealand).
Day to Day Responsibilities
Provide executive support to the GM Domestic including:
- Diary management
- Inbox management
- Extensive domestic travel bookings
- Expense claim management
- Presentation management
- Coordinating and producing reports
- Producing presentations
- Managing complex travel arrangements
We are keen to hear from you if you have
- At least 3 years’ experience supporting a senior level executive.
- Excellent computer skills inclusive of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe
- High level of attention to detail
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Professional discretion and self-management
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to adapt to new and changing aspects of the role
- Experience in the earth moving industry will be an advantage
How to apply
If you are interested in this position please email a copy of your resume including a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note successful candidates will be subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing and pre-employment medical.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.